Laced Up special projects are one of a kind and a great way to differentiate your business or charity from the pack. Over the past five years we have built a team of designers and manufacturers that can offer you the highest quality custom shoelaces and lace locks on the market. Follow the steps below to start your special project.
How to start a special project:
- Email us at Specialprojects@laceduplaces.com with your company information.
- Please give us a brief description of the project you have in mind. ( For example: I have a charity race and need 500 pairs of shoelaces that I need delivered by July)
- If you have a design or logo that you want used in the project please attach it to the email and our designers will get to work creating a rendering for you.
Important things to know:
- For a custom shoelace or lace lock project there is a minimum order quantity of 250 pairs, pricing will depend on the volume of the project.
- If you would like custom packaging for your shoelaces the minimum order is 5,000 pairs. Another option is to use our current packaging at no additional cost.
- Lace locks have multiple packaging options we can discuss.
- There is a 30 day turn around time from the date we submit the final approved design to our manufacturer. This 30 day period includes shipping time to your desired location.
Here are some examples of past special projects.
Beats by Dre reached out to us with an idea for a gift box set they were putting together for VIP clients. The gift box would include a pair of custom laces, beats headphones and a few other products for some of their top endorsers. We worked with them to create a two tone rope lace that features the black and red beats logo colors and we topped it off with laser engraved gold plated aglets.
This is a project we completed for the Kiel Colon Cancer Foundation. We worked with founder George Kiel to create a special #blueknots shoelace to draw awareness to his cause in memory of his late mother. The #blueknots shoelaces are for sale on his site and help raise money for the KCCF charity. We decided to create a blue flat lace to go along with the colon cancer awareness color and add the "KCCF" to represent the foundation. If you want printing on your laces they can only be done on flat laces, not ropes.
This is a project we completed for a collaboration between Hypebeast x Puma x 1800 Tequila. You have probably heard of one or all of these companies, needless to say this was a big time project for us. The companies were creating a limited edition custom shoe for a promotional event and reached out to us to make the lace lock for the shoe. The event was a huge hit and they were extremely happy with the quality and turnaround time for the project. Below you can see a picture of the lace lock on the actual shoe.